Saturday, May 17, 2014

Big L's Graduation Dinner

Thursday May 15th, my sister had her hooding ceremony for SLUH Law. Afterwards, we had dinner at Batolino's Osteria at 44 and Hampton. It's on the first level of the Drury Inn. Nice dinning room and good service.  I got started with Minestrone soup. Very nice flavor a little spicy(In a good way). I would have liked to have had more beans and some pasta but I know that every chef's recipe is different. 
There were bread baskets on the table as well. For my entrée I had a seafood linguine pasta. You can get it with a cream or red sauce. I chose the cream sauce. I could see some type of white fish, clams, mussels, crab and what I think was bay scallops. The portion was generous and like the soup this is excellently flavored. 
Very nice dinning experience and I'll be back!! If you're every in the area Bartolino's is an excellent destination to consider. Until next time Work hard! Eat good! Drink good! Live life!

No comments:

Post a Comment